Palazzo pants are super wide-leg, loose, flowing pants that were super popular back in the ’60s and ’70s. As most trends tend to do, palazzo pants have recently made a comeback… a pretty big one. It’s impossible to go on fashion blogs or even Pinterest without seeing at least one fabulous blogger wearing palazzo pants in a glam, yet completely effortless outfit.
Two of my co-workers are into palazzo pants and wear them constantly… and I’m getting pretty jealous. I’ve been thinking about buying a pair for a while now, but I’ve been hesitant. I’m really short, and I have some curves, so I’ve always assumed that I would kind of be drowning in palazzo pants. But looking at these outfit ideas has seriously inspired me.
Palazzo pants are amazing because they’re so incredibly comfortable. With the right styling, they can work for cold weather, but they’re really ideal for warmer weather because they’re so light. Surprisingly, palazzo pants are also very versatile. Here are 20 style on to wear palazzo pants right now:
1. Wear a lace shirt with your palazzo pants for a pretty, feminine look.
2. Do some light layering with a denim vest over a tank top.
3. Or just pair them with a white tee and a statement necklace to keep things really simple.
4. You wouldn’t except something as tough and solid as a leather jacket to go so well with something as flowey as these pants, but I love it!
5. Add a blazer and heels or wedges for a more professional look.
6. Going on vacation? Wear a pair of light and airy palazzo pants as a cover-up that works after the beach too.
7. Cinch in your waist with a chic belt.
8. Go bold with bright palazzo pants, and tuck in a classic striped shirt for a really cute look that isn’t trying too hard.
9. The great thing about these pants is that they feel like pajamas, and with a solid tank, they make a ridiculously comfy summer outfit.
10. Wear a pair of high-waist palazzo pants with a crop top. It’s a nice way to give yourself some shape since they’re so wide.
11. Wear all of one color for an outfit that sort of looks like a jumpsuit. So chic!
12. Wear a funky, bold graphic tee with your pants for a fun outfit.
13. Pair loose pants with a loose tank for a comfy outfit. Add accessories like a long necklace and a hat so it doesn’t just look like you’re wearing pajamas.
14. If you’re not into the baggy look, make a knot in the front of any shirt to cinch it in at your waist. So cute!
15. Tuck in a button-down shirt with a belt for a more professional outfit.
16. For colder weather, a boxy cropped sweater looks cute with high-waisted palazzo pants.
17. Add some structure with a denim jacket.
18. Adding a crop top is simple and so cute. Love the flower in her hair!
19. Add a floppy summer hat for a seriously boho vibe.
20. In the fall, add a cozy shirt and cute scarf for an effortlessly amazing look.
Read More: Gurl
NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.