I’ll be honest with you guys: leather pants have always stumped me when it comes to styling. When they’re worn correctly and paired with the right items, I think they can look amazing – chic, glam, and impossibly cool. But when they’re worn with something that doesn’t really make sense, they have a tendency to look cheap and kind of ridiculous, like you’re trying too hard. They make me nervous!
Because of this, I have never owned or worn a pair of leather pants or leggings. But now that I’ve done this post and seen all of these amazing outfit ideas from truly stylish bloggers, I’m very tempted to hit the mall this weekend to buy a pair. Get over your fear of leather pants (if you have one) or just learn a different way to wear yours with these 20 style tips on how to wear leather pants. Enjoy!
1. Pair a casual plaid shirt with glam leather pants/leggings. Add heels to dress it up more, or flats to keep it more casual.
2. Pair your leather pants with a fur vest and ankle boots. It doesn’t get much more winter-chic than this!
3. Keep it simple with a long solid tee, and add a statement necklace to make sure it’s not too boring.
4. A graphic tee and leather pants look great together. Add an open plaid shirt and fun booties for a really cute outfit.
5. In warmer weather, weather a denim vest and sneakers with your leather pants. This is such a casual and effortless look.
6. A super simple and elegant look is a crisp white shirt with your leather pants, and a pair of heels.
7. Keep things cozy with a scarf and a long cardigan. To make your outfit more interesting, add fun accessories like leopard print shoes.
8. It looks like this girl belted a floral kimono over her leather pants – and it looks amazing!
9. A striped shirt, fitted blazer, simple scarf, and leather pants makes for an amazing and polished look.
10. You can keep things simple with a light-weight sweater.
11. You can wear leather pants with a leather jacket! This looks great because she broke it up with the plaid shirt.
12. If you can pull off leather jogging pants, go for it. This girl is killing it!
13. Feminine lace makes for a nice contrast against the tough leather. The hat looks great also.
14. Keep things super casual by wearing your leather pants with comfy sneakers.
15. A pretty sweater and flats look perfect with a pair of leather leggings.
16. Who says you have to stick with black leather? Go for a colored version!
17. How awesome do these pants look with this crop top? Add a cardigan or jacket to stay warm.
18. A sweater over a button-up shirt looks way less preppy and stuffy when p
aired with leather pants.
19. Wear your leather pants with a white tee – and add an embellished blazer for a more polished look.
20. All black always looks chic, especially when it involves leather. The different textures here really make this work.
Which of these outfit ideas is your favorite? How do you wear your leather pants? Tell us in the comments.
Read More: Gurl
NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.