How To Wear White Jeans
For devotees of classic blue Levis, white jeans may seem like a step outside your comfort zone. Bright white jeans don’t blend in to any outfit – on the contrary, they stand out, drawing every eye in the vicinity to your ensemble. Here’s our best advice on how to make that plunge.
- Take some time to find the perfect fitting pair of white jeans. White naturally reflects the light, so a slim-fitting (but not skin-tight) style is flattering on all shapes. Or for a retro and leg-lengthening look, pick a pair of boot cut or flared white jeans.
- Denim may not seem work appropriate, but add a dark-colored silk blouse and you’ve got an office-friendly white jeans outfit. Don’t forget to add some heels to finish your ensemble!
- Cuffed white jeans are an effortlessly classy wardrobe piece for summertime strolls along the beach – and you can easily recreate this look by rolling up the bottom of your jeans.
- Wear with some deck shoes and a polo T shirt. For chillier days, a long coat can work surprisingly well with your jeans. Keep the look balanced with subtle accessories and finish off your outfit with a patterned silk scarf.
Celebrities and models alike are embracing a pair of skinny white jeans as their go-to everyday wardrobe piece.
- White on white is a guaranteed style success. Pair some distressed white jeans with a loose white T shirt or sweater, and you’ve got an outfit sure to make you stand out in a crowd.
- A leather jacket teamed with ripped skinny jeans is a look with some serious attitude – the contrast of black leather and white denim makes it extra striking.
- It’s never been easier to do double denim than with white jeans. Pair your shinnies with a slouchy, faded blue denim jacket and add some cowboy boots for the perfect low maintenance weekend outfit.
- Wearing neutral, muted colors with your jeans can make your overall outfit surprisingly elegant. Choose a grey or beige sweater and add some gold accessories for a finishing touch. The result? A subtle and effortlessly put-together look.
There’s nothing better than a pair of cropped white jeans for keeping cool in sizzling summer heat. We’d recommend you pick a pair that skims a couple of inches above your ankle.
- Combine cropped white jeans with a floats, floral top and some delicate sandals for a ladylike look.
- For an edgy and androgynous white jeans outfit, wear with a pair of study, lace up boots, a checked shirt and an over sized jacket.
- Stripes and denim are always a fail-safe combo. A navy and white striped T-shirt with a pair of cropped jeans and matching navy heels is an elegant and timeless outfit. Add a pop of color with a contrasting bag in mustard yellow.
- Pastels and white are a super cute color combination for spring. Layer a cardigan in pastel pink or mint green over a white sleeveless top and wear with some ballet pumps.
Blush pink is the ultimate color choice to compliment a pair of white jeans! Everyone knows pink and white work a treat, and Helena Glaser proves it here in a gorgeous overcoat paired with matching heels, a white knitted sweater, and a pair of white jeans.
Add some glam to your everyday white jeans look by matching a statement print item like this scarf, worn by Kat Tanita, with a simple black jacket and otherwise neutral accessories. We love this stylish and original look!
Distressed white jeans are a trend! Jessica Stein is looking ultra alternative in these stylish jeans, with ripped detailing over the thighs adding a sexy edge to the look. Pair this style with a lace top and stroppy stilettos to steal Jessica’s aesthetic!
If you’re looking for a smarter style, try pairing white jeans with a button up shirt and camel trench like Jean Wang! This look is sophisticated yet flirty; perfect for work or leisure wear!
Enhance your everyday denim look by switching your usual blue for a pair of white jeans. An all white look such as this by Julie Sarinana can be used to create a pretty and feminine style, though you can also add some edge to the look through studded heels and shades!
Katarzyna Tusk looks ultra casual here in a cute denim jacket and a pair of classic white skinny jeans. Nude and neutral accessories are the perfect match to this cute and easy spring look!
Why not try giving white flares a go? In a pair of wide leg white jeans and a plain pastel blue button up, Jacey Duprie looks stylish and alternative, attracting attention to her silhouette! We love this look for a sophisticated every day style.
If you’re looking for a look which will give you a sexy and alternative edge, why not try copying Marianna Hewitt’s style and wearing distressed white jeans with a sheer white top! Additionally, a blush pink leather jacket is a great twist on a classic piece.
White jeans can also make a perfect match to a more formal top, like this striking monochrome off the shoulder piece worn by Kayla Seah. An elegant outfit like this is perfect for more formal parties and occasions!
Andy Torres pairs her classic white jeans with an over sized vintage Ralph Lauren blazer; the perfect choice for a striking retro style! Throw in a pair of loafers and some wide rim sunnier to steal Andy’s look!
A black blazer will make the ultimate contrast to a pair of white jeans! Jessica R. is looking super cute in this smart but casual style, which she has chosen to wear with a pair of open sandals for a more seasonal look.
Neutral colours are perhaps the perfect match to a pair of white jeans. Lisa D Cahue looks sophisticated and elegant in a pair of skinny jeans, worn with tan colour gladiator heels and a nude plunge neck top.
Looking for a cute and alternative spring style? Why not try the rocker girl trend! Megan Anderson is exuding rock chick vibes in this outfit, consisting of a leather jacket, a plaid shirt, and a pair of white jeans. Wear the look with chunky black boots to steal Megan’s style!
Read More: Just The Design
NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.